Grip the wheel and steer your results.
You are a leader who is ready to embrace change and resiliency, who has already succeeded in:
- growing an entrepreneurial endeavor or launching a business franchise
- earning trust of clients and winning bigger and bigger jobs
- hiring and galvanizing a team into action.
HOWEVER, ALL OF THIS COMES AT A COST.
Your business may be winning big jobs, but you’ve got no money in the bank. Or you notice that despite “getting things done,” things still go awry too often, leaving you frustrated.
Maybe members of your team seem at odds -- checking out, yelling, getting heated or becoming overly confrontational.
MAYBE YOU'VE TRIED:
- Optimizing for efficiency, only to see your efforts met with resistance.
- Playing the peacemaker, but still sensing that something is off.
- Giving perks and incentives or taking the team out to blow off steam, but the changes in attitude don’t last once conflict arises.
Here’s what you may not have realized:
CONFLICT IS INEVITABLE. STRESS IS AN IMPORTANT PART OF LIFE.
It’s how we deal with our challenges and burdens that makes or breaks a team. It’s not you -- it’s simply a lack of the right tools or skills. Like anything else in life, you can learn a new way.
That’s why I created these self-paced learning resources just for you.
Having grown two of my own million dollar businesses, I totally get where you’re coming from! Professional growth can be uncomfortable and even painful.
I’m Erik, and I faced similar situations time and again in my business… until I learned what I know now about business indicators and gained some additional insight into human nature.
I help mid-level managers and established entrepreneurs grow themselves and their teams to new states of being.
Early on, I didn’t know that my own emotional journey could have such an impact on my work life. It just didn’t seem that relevant.
But now I know that the topics I avoided were exactly the things holding me back.
Despite my success on paper, I was definitely on the road to burnout in my career. Sound familiar?
You might feel challenged by these same “red flags” now:
- Working yourself into the ground.
- Being unable to “let go” of the day’s events.
- Feeling overwhelmed when nothing you try seems to matter or make a difference to your team.
- Telling yourself that maybe it’s okay if people don’t get along, so long as the work gets done… yet still feeling a nagging feeling that you could do better.
That’s exactly why I created the self-guided learning program - to help you get your team on track and overcome burnout.
To pinpoint what needs to be done next to maximize your progress and your team’s potential.
How would your life and business relationships change if you could approach each day relaxed and refreshed?
If you could embrace change, manage all kinds of personalities, and see your bottom line growing every day?
What could you do if you had your evenings and weekends back to spend on your favorite pastimes, with your favorite people?
IT'S ALL POSSIBLE WHEN YOU LEAD FROM A PLACE OF AUTHENTICITY.
LEARN YOUR AUTHENTIC LEADERSHIP STYLE
By the end of this program, you’ll be able to gain fresh insights into your own strengths and growth areas.
WITH SELF-GUIDED LEARNING, YOU'LL SHED LIGHT ON:
- What you don't know -- your blind spots and “shadow” side.
- How to overcome specific business challenges unique to your situation today.
- What will ultimately bring you freedom to enjoy the fruits of your labor.
- Your financials, profit margins, and business plan -- how solid is your financial literacy?
- Your Enneagram Type and how it impacts your business.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM SELF-GUIDED LEARNING:
- A self-guided visioning session.
- A toolkit to face your fears and develop your E.Q
- The workbook I wish I had 20 years ago, before I started my first business.
- Templates, checklists.
- Training videos.
- Discounts on future high performance coaching calls in the team-building coaching program.
THIS IS FOR YOU IF
- You are a self-motivated self-starter.
- You like to complete programs at your own pace and timing.
- You’re an entrepreneur who wants greater income freedom in your business.
- You want to move from reaction to action, to get ahead of potential problems rather than being sidelined in the ditch looking for lugnuts that have flown off your vehicle after it’s too late.
- You have been in business at least a year and are ready to take your business to the next level -- go from reviewing your existing P&L to downloading a dashboard of analytics you can optimize and improve over time.
- You want to be more intentional about operations, growth, business itself.
- You envision having a business that runs for you rather than you being run by your business.
THE BEST TIME TO HAVE LEARNED ALL OF THIS MAY HAVE BEEN IN SCHOOL,
BUT THE NEXT BEST TIME IS NOW.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is self-guided learning for me?
I’m busy. How much time will this require of me?
Am I a good fit for this program?
“Erik was a master at getting me to talk through what really drives and motivates me. His laid back manner combined with an intensity of focus and gift for listening and reflecting back what is underneath one’s words makes him an awesome partner and coach. I highly recommend him and will consider him for future coaching needs both for myself and my friends and colleagues.”